How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what case law can you give me on my question and your answer

This answer was rated:

what case law can you give me on my question and your answer ?

Thank you for your follow-up and thank you for requesting me again to assist you.

Please look to the Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act (UFTA) which was passed in 1918 which defines what a 'fraudulent conveyance' would be and that it is not permitted based on state and federal limitations.

Also look to Durrett v. Washington National Insurance Co., 621 F.2d 201 (5th Cir. 1980) which explains the transfers of defaulting mortgages.

Dimitry K., Esq. and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you