If. Someone is over 18, is it legal to webcam thereself( playing…

Customer Question
If. Someone is over 18...
If. Someone is over 18, is it legal to webcam thereself( playing or anything of that maner ) inthe stat of texas
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Legal
7/1/2013
Lawyer: WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney replied 5 years ago
WALLSTREETFIGHTER

WALLSTREETLAW :

Hello I am a licensed attorney. I am here to help answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification

WALLSTREETLAW :

Who will be doing the webcam?

WALLSTREETLAW :

Will they webcam themselves?

WALLSTREETLAW :

If not, is permission given to webcam?

JACUSTOMER-cs5320vq- :

my wife, yes not wet set looking to make sure it will be legal

WALLSTREETLAW :

It is legal, if consent was made by the parties. The Federal law allows it only for individuals over the age of 18.

JACUSTOMER-cs5320vq- :

she is 25

WALLSTREETLAW :

even if it is porn, it would be legal in TX,

WALLSTREETLAW :

Child pornography is different and is regulated in the State of Texas,

JACUSTOMER-cs5320vq- :

think you and have a good day

WALLSTREETLAW :

Good luck, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

WALLSTREETLAW :

If satisfied please provide us with positive feedback.