How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I made to the company two years ago and was giving me a profit

This answer was rated:

I made to the company two years ago and was giving me a profit regularly and now I do not know what to do with an amount money of $ 340,0000$ is a reputable company and former right now ... ... I got a disease because of it to shareholders who have joined me. .. What do you want the company mandate .... attributed the rest of the shareholders I am now running do not know about the company .. Please if you read the letter also does not give joyful news events .. explicitly have loved and deposit interest of private property to me ..
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

It seems as though there is some language or communication error with your statement above as we are not able to understand what you are saying and we also do not know what your actual question for us is. Can you please clarify your statement and specify your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How are you dear
Company Name / vgmc

I have a stock with a company in through the Web site two years ago and the company does not know how to sufficient information to our region, we are shareholders about 15 people entered the company with the late date and I want news and restore the amounts even if the proportion of the half.

Thank you for your question.

We get many customers to this site about this particular company. They all complain that they cannot get any payments from the company. The company, as best as we can discover, is what they call a "boiler room scam" in that they are not a real company and they get people to invest in gold and other items that do not really exist and when people try to get their money they simply never respond or make excuses. See: Scambook.

They claim to be located in Panama, but from what we can see they are not physically located there. They have no license in any country to sell securities like this. The problem is that nobody has been able to actually find them to sue them

I am afraid you can report them to the authorities at FINRA which is the agency who investigates these companies and they have a list of complaints against them.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the good information ...I want the company's results for the rest of the work to date 5 months after the agreement to return the profits the end of this year until this moment hearsay people ..I want to reply the company's gold and platinum and silver .

Thank you for your response.

I understand what you want, so do all of the other people who have gotten involved with this company. Unfortunately, the platinum and silver and gold do not exist, they never bought any of it. The only recourse you have is contacting FINRA and make your complaint I am sorry to say and until they locate these owners of the company to get them into court you and all of the other investors are going to have to wait to see your money back.
Law Educator, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you