Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

Continuation/conclusion d) You admitted that I could take

Continuation/conclusion

d) You admitted that I could take our son out of country without your permission any day I wanted and no harm to you for doing this was required.
e) You offered me exactly what you asked the court to protect you from.
f) When it is not punishable by the law, you didn't have mercy even to your own son who has been crying: "Daddy, why don't you come home? I missed you so much." You threw the father away from the life of your son who marked dates in the calendar

Thank you for your follow-up.

f), I see that possibly being objected to, since the wishes of the child are immaterial here. It is good imagery, I do not know if her attorney would allow you to get away with it. Otherwise it is a nice visual and a decent approach--but you are still opening up her answer to interpretation. Consider ........."So, if you did not need the Order of Protection for what you stated you need it before,were the threats you allege took place really credible against you?" Then you can open up with an open ended question if she answers that in a favorable way to you.

Good luck.