How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two passports, one needs visa entering US, one doesnt.

This answer was rated:

I have two passports, one needs visa entering US, one doesn't. Is it possible to switch my passport from one that's needs visa to the one that has Visa weiver program?

If you have two valid passports and one does not require a visa to enter the US, you may use that passport.

The fact that one does not qualify does not take away the rights granted in the other passport that does qualify for visa waiver.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,

TexLaw and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you