This is very similar to asking "can you tell me the exact steps for arthroscopic knee surgery". It takes years to master and is highly complicated.
However, essentially, you must
1. Read through the Washington State Rules of Civil Procedure
2. File a complaint in the King County state district court
for breach of contract, negligence, and conversion. There are forms for this type of claim on various pay for form websites.
3. Obtain a citation from the clerk.
4. Serve the citation on Amazon's agent for service of process, whose address can be located by contacting the Washington Secretary of State
5. Conduct discovery by sending requests for production, interrogatories, requests for admissions and holding depositions.
6. Respond to Motions for Summary Judgment
by drafting Responses which file along with it summary judgment evidence which supports your claim, and is viable under the Washington Rules of Evidence
7. Prepare your pretrial submissions pursuant to the rules
8. Go to trial.
These are the basic steps. Unfortunately, its very complicated and should be handled by hiring a lawyer.