How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117375
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

in the matter i had spoke with you about concerning the mcdonalds

This answer was rated:

in the matter i had spoke with you about concerning the mcdonalds incident, if i look up litagation lawyer that will be civil right? and it would be a defamation per se case? i wasnt sure what to say really. if you could help with what kind and as well
as what the right terms and all to use is i would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your new question.
You would not need a civil rights lawyer, the manager was not a government actor, they are a private actor. You would need a general civil litigation attorney only. Your defamation case would be a per se case because she accused you of being a criminal and dope addict.
You can find a local civil litigation attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, or or
Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.
Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.
Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.
Law Educator, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions