How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 39043
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I have another question on the SUBP-025 privacy notice.

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have another question on the SUBP-025 privacy notice. Pg 1 item 2 says if you object to quash or modify the subpoena you must give notice of that motion to the witness and the deposition officer named in the SUB at least 5 days before the date set for production of records.

I fully expect my ex to "object" so I want to know if he has to do anything more than say so on the SUPB-25 form and give it to his employer or is it a lengthier process. I want to be able to "squash his quash".
A "party" who objects must actually file a motion to quash with the court. A "nonparty" need only fill out the form with the objection and return it to you. Your ex will have to file a motion and you will have an opportunity to argue about it on paper and in court.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I'm working on your other question, re the custodian affidavit, right now.
socrateaser and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I doubt he will file the motion correctly, etc. so if you have any details on the quash motion process or links you can send me (after you have answered my other questions) please forward. Thank you and goodnight.

Something for tomorrow.