How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know the procedure, to report what I believe

This answer was rated:

I would like to know the procedure, to report what I believe is a doctor willfully preforming unnecasary surgical procedurs, that have known negative side effects simply for monetary gain.I am positive he has done it to me, because I have the paperwork to prove it. And he tells me that he does at least twice as many of these procedures as any other doctor he knows.I have showed my medical records to other doctors and they confirm my suspicion but only off the record.No one will get involved. I would at least like it to be known and maybe save someoneelse from my experience.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

I am sorry to hear that you were subjected to unnecessary surgery. The proper organization to report this incident to is the Massachusetts Medical Licensing Board because they have authority over each medical practitioner and have the power to impose disciplinary proceedings and to suspend their License to practice Medicine.. The following is their contact information:



Massachusetts Medical Licensing Board:


Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
XXXXX Suite G-4
Boston, Massachusetts 02118

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Fax:
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>




If I have not Answered your question completely, please let me know by using the "Reply" button and I will be glad to explain further,

Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit

for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,


Andrea, Esq. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you