How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rollover accident

This answer was rated:

Although my husband and I were saved from injury by our seatbelts, our rollover accident on April 28 demolished our 2002 Honda. We are low income seniors and unable to afford this. We slid on a turn in a road that is famous for accidents, but nothing has been done to that portion to make it safer. The speed limit is 45 mph and the CHP said that was much too high. We were going 40. It was also only a couple of weeks since we scraped together enough money for premium tires "designed" to help with slides. Since we were not hurt, would it be futile to follow up on these. What lawyer would take a case that doesn't involve fatalities or millions of dollars, just the safety of a community. Should we use small claims court? I would appreciate any advice.



I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard


Please tell me the name of the tires, I want to check and see if there has been any type of recall and then I will get back to you with a full, true and correct answer.


Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

195/65R-15 91H Mastercraft Strategy All Season BW



Ok.. Thank you


I have checked the recalls and you can click this link to review those from the National Highway Safety Transportation Administration


I do not see a recall on the item that you provided


However, if you want to consult with a local attorney to see about a possible Contingency representation, I suggest you can contact the CA Bar Association here at this link for a legal referral service. Tell them you would like a local attorney for a contingency Personal Injury case.



Sam and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions