Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19 Years of Legal Practice Experience in this precise field.
10805288

was in a car acciden on febueary 17 got a lawyer still going

was in a car acciden on febueary 17 got a lawyer still going to the choripractor ave them the my husband call highway patrole we got them the other driver infermation the other party did not stop but i got their license plate num and the truck name it was not in the accident report my lawyer know told me they have no information on the other party i am still going the chiropract what to do
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing law for 19+ years and look forward to assisting you.

I would file a statement with the police department that took the report - to add that you witnessed the LICENSE plate number and any other identifying information at the time of the accident, and put those details into that report. Consider typing up your statement into an "affidavit" where you get it notarized so it is documented as when you are now saying this (not on the eve of trial, but as soon as you saw that the police report failed to document it, so you do not look like you are making it up later). Your lawyer should really be helping you develop this evidence, so discuss this with him. But the police department should be willing to put your statement into its file on the matter.

Now, it seems that you DO have a defendent to sue - and if this was a hit and run, the police may have an alleged criminal to go after for committing the crime of hit and run, that can never hurt the CIVIL case you are trying to start up with the lawyer for your injuries. Incidentally, you mention a chiropractor - I suggest you see an actual DOCTOR (M.D. or D.O.) so that your case has more medical credibility later. Your lawyer should be discussign this with you though, so make sure he is on board!

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions.

Sincerely,

Alexia Esq.