Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Took my child to the hospital to get help for depression.

Customer Question

Took my child to the hospital to get help for depression. They admitted after getting her to sign papers. I get a call from her saying she was put in a room with a drug addict. She says they told her that her blood test came back positive for pcp. She has never been known to use illicit drugs. Also, the person next to her in the emergency room was brought in for habitual pcp use. They will not let me up to see her. I believe they've made a big mistake. A mix up with her results. What can I do?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: Contact the hospital and ask to be transferred to Patients and Families Advocate Department. This department is charged with addressing concerns of the patients and their family members. A representative there would be able to further assist you.