Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

This month the weekend of the 17, 18 and 19a woman called

This month the weekend of...

This month the weekend of the 17, 18 and 19 a woman called XXXXX from Havertown, PA orchestrated a Bachelor party at my Beach House in Ocean View Delaware (Bethany Beach area) 30 men were brought by a school bus !!!!!!!!!!! on Friday and were picked up Sunday by a school bus !!!! real organized !!!!!!!!!!!! pigged the house if that is what is called.... sad but is not my point of concern they used 2 rooms for prostitution !!!!!!!!! totally distroyed the bed frames matresses drooped to the floor the bed that was more used they put the headboard under the matress for less noise and the metal frame went through the drywall !!! I called the Police dpt. in this area and got a police man that came After several calls they came !!!! points #1 what they distroyed is for small claims court he said, I do not care for damages !! the only reason I want an investigation is because my home was used for prostitution I want to investigate if this woman and men that sign the lease are envolved in Prostitution.... the police asked me you saw someone paying a work girl and you saw them in action... both answers were no.. so nothing I can do he said but you can call the Vice Unit of the area were they came from !!! It did happened and the neighboor was upset of the behavior and language and communication between the men outside the property. I was in my main town 3 hours away !! I do not allowed trush in my Beach House ... I am a decent person that my house was used for prostitution and the people that rented it came from your area now what I want to investigate if this woman is a madame that brought very quietly girls of who knows what age to be used by 30 men what is your point of view I have the copy of the two check's for the lease and the contract for lease with the information of her and other two men that came and were part of this ......... event. All we here in the news.................................................... joung girls used as sex slaves ........... others kidnapped for years and ........... etc I am probably the only woman that has the interest in helping to see if this is a case of joung girls being used as sex slaves !!!! I left a ms to the Police dpt of your area and I will not accept a no for answer.. to help me investigate what happened at my beach house as their H.H. now what I do not want this to go to rest like nothing happened... it could have been under age girls.... please !!! Help me find the right path to capture any orchestrated bad doing from this people... so we can stop this nonsese. If I do not find a way to help with this matter with the police I am interested in going to the local news !!! or radio that way they will get a feeback of their actions to their relatives in your town.... please, this is a question for a woman lawyer !!! Sorry for this request... but I am so so defestated at what happened.

5/30/2013
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am very sorry for your situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Did you tell the police officer that came that you thought prostitution had occurred?
2) Did she use the home for the bachelor party with or without permission?
3) Were you assigned a "case number?"

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

#1 yes I told him it was used for prostitution and show him the damage of the beds of the two rooms.

#2 no my husband the only person dealing with the rental of our BH just told me he was not asked if the house could be used for a BP

#3 the police at all said they had a case.. bc I did not see it happening or they did not come and saw it ...and he had no grounds to work with ....

I was shocked !!!

Thank you, V.

I was already writing out the answer and I had just noticed that you stated that "this is a question for a female attorney."

I am a male. Did you wish for me to opt out? I can answer your question, but it is understandable if you want a female expert.

I feel confortable with communicating with you...

you look like a guy that will care to defend your siblings or daughters or woman friends of any age in danger ... I want to get to the bottom of this

now that I was reading the contract the two contact people are providing the same address.........

this could be a team... a streaper and her p...

doing bs for BP using ... girls.....

who knows !!!

Thank you for your kind words, V. And yes, I think most men would. At least, I would like to think so...

Anyhow, back to your matter.

It is understandable that you were shocked - anyone would be.

At this time, it is imperative for someone in your situation to get that case number, and also call the police and ask who was assigned to the case. Then call every week or so and politely ask how the case is going - be nice, but remember that "squeaky wheel gets the grease" (in other words, if you continuously but not too much keep in touch, the detective assigned will likely keep this at the forefront of their pile of cases).

Allow me to explain how this works:

1) you make a complaint to the police;
2) the police investigate, which involves gathering evidence, tracking down people, and talking to witnesses/suspects;
3) the police make a "file" which they then pass on to the District Attorney with a recommendation on whether or not to indict;
4) the District Attorney reviews the file and makes a decision on whether or not to indict (they need at least prima facie level of evidence to indict - meaning "at first glance";
5) Indictments are filed and warrants are issued for the participants' arrests.

The issue is that all of this can take months, sometimes even over a year. Since this just happened in May, the matter is just beginning. It may take months for the detective to gather enough evidence to where they feel that a case may be made, and a little longer for the District Attorney to charge them. The District Attorney want to cross their t's and dot their i's before filing an indictment, so it simply takes a little time.

The best you can do here is simply innocently call the detective one a week or so, and nicely ask about the case, making sure that they keep it fresh in their mind and move on it. Eventually, the individuals involved should be charged. It is just that the old adage - the "wheels of justice move slowly" - comes into play here.

You may also always contact the media to do a story, and if they are interested, they will. If the media gets involved, this may put extra pressure unto the authorities to move faster to handle the matter.

I hope this helps and clarifies.

Please note: I aim to give you genuine information and not necessarily to tell you only what you wish to hear. Please, rate me on the quality of my information and do not punish me for my honesty. I understand that hearing things less than optimal is not easy, and I empathize.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)

a billion percent I know the media will push this investigation faster

I am waiting for the Vice Unit to call me then to give me a case #

and their names and then

I will contact the news so all the wifes, mothers and girlfriends and brides and fiances that were part of this event will know who is their significant other !!!!

bc if this is what I believe... I hope I am wrong but if this is true I will put them away with all my heart

and I will make sure all the woman and man with good hearts can make this stop if we can work together.. what is the news company in your area that can be the strongest and more caring to take this case seriously..... I can call 60 minutes !!! they are decent and honest and if they realize the demansion of this matter... they will love to cover for this in the news !!! any other news co. you could guide me to contact.

I really want the Vice Unit to call me first and I will call in a week and ask for any new information they were able to obtain... the sooner the better to safe this poor joung girls.... If I want to contact you again

what is my way to communicate with you and each time I will contact you I will be charged 44 dollars is that it? Sorry for my spelling I am spanish and I am 55 and severe decent .... and I believe in having more good people working together !!! to make this a better world.

V,

Sounds like a plan. It may be a good idea to coordinate anything you do with the media with the investigator who is investigating this matter, because they may wish for you to leave some things out, etc.

what is my way to communicate with you and each time I will contact you

Simply reply on this thread:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/7serc-month-weekend-17-18-19-a-woman-called.html

and each time I will contact you I will be charged 44 dollars is that it?

No - assuming the questions stem from the original topic, all follow ups are free of charge.

Sorry for my spelling I am spanish and I am 55 and severe decent .... and I believe in having more good people working together !!! to make this a better world.

No worries and I agree.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.

my email in case I mess up in how to reach you is [email protected]

I am not great in computers but I am a real person that

wants to help for the best in human kind !!! and safe this joung girls !!

in the news in the DC area not long ago they said in the mall's joung girls are persuit by a woman then they became in touch with phone # XXXXX emails then this woman realices she got new girl to come to her team and then the woman gets her man envolved and then they meet with this girls and the girls is gone for good for prostitution

never to talk to woman stranger or man !!! was the ms on TV

what other news I can contact in your area please !!! do you rememeber a reporter that has good strengh for a case like this.

I am not great in computers but I am a real person that wants to help for the best in human kind !!! and safe this joung girls !!

Absolutely, and it seems you are doing just fine with computers.

I do not have any individual names. The best resource I can think of is WBOC-16, see here, and click on "Do You Have a Story Idea or News Tip? Tell us About it!"

company has to be from your area bc they live in that area and ofcourse as soon as I talk the vice unit I will give them the name of the person of the news !! so they can work together.

Thanks for your help in peace of mind I have not sleep in peace thinking of this girls sufferings and thank you for guiding me to the right direction.

Veronica Connelly

V,

I am not sure what you mean by "your area," but WBOC TV-16 is the local news for Ocean View, Delaware.

You are very welcome. Good luck, and please don't forget to rate my answer in one of top three faces and then SUBMIT – it is the only way I get credit for my time with you – or, please REPLY to keep on chatting – I want you to be satisfied.

I am confused the WBOC-tv-16 is in Ocean View

I believe the right thing to do is to contact the News of Philadelphia were

this group of people come from ....

then when the story is completed all the beach areas should be alarmed so they will be scare to used beach houses for this matters and to get caught I am right?

V,

It would be best to contact the media where the event occurred than where you believe the individuals are from.

However, if you wish to go PA local, then it would be 6 ABC - see here.

It depends on exactly what is said and if the media carries this story.

So help me God !! to do the right thing !!!

Thanks again,

Veronica C.

My pleasure, Veronica. Good luck and please do not forget to rate positively.
Ely, Counselor at Law

Ok.. I was again pushed under the rug

Bethany Police said contact Ocean view police

I contact them and they send a police and said nothing we can do

in Ocean View

I call PA police they pass me to Sergeant ...Wall dorph something like that.. I talk to him 2 times giving the information and he was not to convince this was something to work on

today I call and requested for the case and he answer mean u have no case # can you please give me the name of the person that works for the Vice Unit for me to give the name of the other men that were in the lease and the other addresses and to provide the lease so you can see that there is something wrong in this people and he said he said

mam

mam

mam

we do not need to contact you

we do not need to have the copy of the contract

we will take care of this matter.

and I said so you do not need my cell just in case for you to contact me as a witness or something to get to the bottom of this and he said

mam

mam

mam

we will take care of this matter !!!!!!!!!!

and that WAS ALLL !!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad I am contacting the news !!

V,

I understand that you are mad. Remember what we talked about earlier, as to how this folds out:

1) you make a complaint to the police;

They do not need you to continue the investigation. Some officers will be kind and keep you in the loop, but some will not be. Sometimes, it is best to let them work. You may have an officer assigned to the case who is less considerate and may not attempt to keep you in the loop.

I want you to have my cell # to contact me for any assistance

I have the copy of the contract that shows something suspicious

and has the names of the other man envolved

he said we do not need that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then can I have a case # no case we have at all

or a name of someone in that dpt... and he said no !! we take care of it

how I can find out if this case was approved for investigation and how long will this take if..... I call nest week on Friday and I have no answers that they took the case I will go to the news!!! one week I will give and depends on the respond of this seargent I will act inmediatelly for other sources !! like the news !! instead of feeling happy with contacting the police I feel like I am the bad person bathering !!! I will write you on next Friday !!! bye

Friend,

Right now, it is totally in their hands. They really do not need some things - they may already have them, etc. Your taxes pays their salary and they are professionals - simply allow them to do their job. They know what they are doing. I am not sticking up for them, but am simply telling you what normally happens.

Until next Friday!

Ely do not send a single paper to my address only please contact me by email

thanks

veronica connelly

V,

I cannot call or email you; I can only use this method of communication.

Right at the moment I was signing out I saw a note saying they will send me information by mail

I do not want any send by mail

and I never wanted you to call me

you undestood wrong or I did not communicated correctly, sorry.

Each time as soon as I finish talking with you I receive an email from your co. that is all...... I also asked for a bill so far

and the most important thing of today

do not mail a thing to me, please !!!

Ely, Counselor at Law