TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Could you help me with the flow of this statement With

Could you help me with the flow of this statement

With reserve, I will be silence about my constituents concerns about political grandstanding. Given the history in the community about the failure to sit at the table and review facts openly with a civilian review board due to due legal process, I will hold my peace. I support the truth in love. It concerns me when this is not permitted
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I would alter it as such:

"With reserve, I remain silent as to allegations of political grandstanding. Given the community's history of failing to review facts openly with a civilian review board pursuant to due process, I will hold my peace. I support the truth in love, and I am concerned when this is not permitted."

The above is more concise. However, I don't quite understand the last sentence (though I probably don't need to understand it).

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for using our service!

If you would like to direct additional legal questions to me in the future, then please type "To VAMD" in the subject line of your question.