How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9340
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer who can handle the case I filed against a land

This answer was rated:

I need a lawyer who can handle the case I filed against a land registration examiner for various violation of the graft and corruption law involving the spurious sale of my property located in Quezon City, Philippines. I am a 80 years old senior citizen in California and is disable. I don''t have much but hoping to hire a lawyer who could agree to take my case on a contingency basis, or what ever arrangement is available. I would very much wants to know if there is somebody in your office, station in Manila, PHillippines, who I could get in touch to help me.
Sorry, this is not a question, but my case has been pending in the Office of the Ombudsman, but I need the services of a lawyer to have my case moving. Thank you.
I am sorry to hear this.

We can not represent you, but you can find real estate lawyers in Manila listed at
and there is a more general list of attorneys at

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My case involves a land examiner for corrupt practices; dishonesty, fraud, estafa, etc.. in connection with my property. I filed the case in 2007 and is still pending in the Office of the Ombudsman.

I am at a point now that I have no more trust in the legal system in the Philippines. I was looking for a legal firm here in California who handles or who have a connecting partnership in Manila.

As I already mentioned, I am a disabled and a long flight to Manila is out of a question. So what more information can you extend aside from your answer to get in touch with one already in Manila.

The second law firm at the first link I posted is Baker & Mxxxxxx, which has offices in Manila and San Francisco. So you could deal with the California office, and they can send someone to Court in Manila.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Atty and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for accepting my answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'll call when I need your services. Right now, due to some unexpected family matters, I will be out of State for sometime.

Thank you for your answer.

Thank you for using Just Answer.