Thank you for the quick reply Alex..
Agent verbally advised a report on record about unpaid child support was reason for revoking passport.
- No court order ever received, was not aware of any outstanding/unpaid support balance/demands.
- Seattle Passport agent advised unpaid child support record was so old, scheduled to be expunged and would remove from record to reissue passport (just required manager approval who denied reissuing the new passport would not return passport for temp travel). Instructed to return in two days when manager would be back in the office and my new passport would be ready for pickup.
- Provided flight ticket docs (was scheduled to fly in 48 hours), still refused to reissue passport or return current passport.
- Manager put my application on the bottom of pile of paperwork and told to leave office that he did not have time to deal with someone who had unpaid child support.
- Advised someone in DC would call to interview about situation.
- Based on managers rude and unprofessional attitude, no confidence any action will be taken to resolve inaccurate report to issue renewal passport by early June.
- Need to take acton after the weekend to ensure passport renewed/issues resolved asap.
Does that help?