Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have no money and need to represent myself in court. Its

I have no money and...
I have no money and need to represent myself in court. It's in Nevada.can You please send me a list of attorneys who would be willing to work with somebody who wants to work pro se.. It involves breach of contract that all started with an assault and this occurred a year and a half ago I have only another half a year to file
5/24/2013
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Are you asking if we have attorneys on this website that could represent you or are you looking for someone in your area to assist?
I'm looking for attorneys in Las Vegas Nevada that would do work with a person who will represent himself in court. On an hourly basis and or part time. Maybe someone who will do legal assistance.
DearCustomer- As you probably know, we cannot represent clients from this website nor can we offer personal references to attorneys. the best source for local legal assistance is through the Bar Association and may times they have programs for pro bono legal help. I have included their website below for your convenience.
http://www.nvbar.org/atj
I never asked for representation from just answer but do appreciate your referral. I still need an answer in reference to "procedure" on " finding" an attorney in LV.
I want to do it "by the book" so I don't make a "pro se" common mistake(s).
There is no "procedure"other than contacting the Bar Association through their website or by phone and explaining the situation of your need for assistance. You can't make any mistake simply by asking for an attorney. There's no guarantee that you will find a free attorney since that is only a guarantee for indigent criminal defendants so all you can do is see if the Bar Association has a program to assist persons in civil cases. I just wanted to be sure that you were not looking for someone at JA for representation since I knew I couldn't be of any help.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)