LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

Okay I was recieving hepC treatment from doctor but I only

Customer Question

Okay I was recieving hepC treatment from doctor but I only seenounce in nthe 29wks of my treatment now my problem stsarted with nurse pertitioner which she had treatments stop plus she trying to get me tranfered out of the office right in the middle of my treatment I'm trying to find out what can I do now I've been going there for over3years but for them to play with my life like. Now to tranfere out you find a doctor who takes myHMO and they said they were going to transfere to another place and get authoration which there having promblem doing now they want to go out find someone I have start the compltely over that not my responsibilty It's their. What can I do I've been without my medication for a week I only had 19 wks of treatment go So they jeperdizing my health now and cchance the HepC TORETURN WHAT CAN I DO. THERE NO i GO AT THIS TIME. CAN YOU HELP BECAUSE I WANT DONE ABOUT THIS BTHEY CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT GIVING ME REASON AND DOCTOR IS NOT EVEN WILLING TO SPEAK TO ME I'VE TRIED ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS TO REACH HIM I EVEN SAID I WOULD COME AND THEY KEPP TELLING ME HE WON'T BE IN SO HE'S AVIODING ME FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 4 years ago.

Hello there Georgia,

My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney and registered nurse. I have clinical experience treating hepatitis cases and litigation experience handling medical malpractice and insurance cases.

I am honestly sorry for your circumstances, very much appreciate your patronage, and am glad to try and help out.

Accordingly, I'm pleased to say there is a solution here. Entirely without charge, you can file professional complaints and seek intervention on your behalf. Filing a lawsuit would take years to resolve. You need help much faster than that. Here's everything you need for the quickest possible relief:

Physician Complaint

Nurse Practitioner Complaint

Health Insurance Assistance

It sounds like you're really been through some tough times in your life, so I commend you for taking the necessary steps to seek the help you need. I know it's not easy, to say the least, so please know that I respect you.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I truly hope all works out for you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D., R.N.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't have thier lic,no, or nurse full name how imprtant is that how do I get there lic.no

Hello again Georgia,

Thanks for writing back..great to hear from you!

No problem at all about the license number, not required by any means to lodge a complaint. And if you need help with ascertaining the full name, feel free to call the Board directly at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for Complaint Intake.

Hope that helps some more and that all goes smoothly!

Best regards,

Ben, J.D., R.N.

Hello Georgia,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D., R.N.