How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to to make a motion there is a judgment against me

Customer Question

I want to to make a motion there is a judgment against me
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalEagle1 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to assist you with you question today.

What type of motion would you like to make? And what specific question do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello !
would you refer me to one of the attoney so ican explain everything. (Wahington DC area )
Expert:  LegalEagle1 replied 4 years ago.

Unless you or I opt out your replies for this question will come to me. I will only opt out, if I determine that I cannot answer your question and you may be provided better assistance with a different expert. So please explain your situation.

Also please keep in mind that there may be a delay in my responses to you. There are times that I am away from the computer.