How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Attorney At Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Follow up aruba accident The lawyer from aruba is filing

This answer was rated:

Follow up aruba accident

The lawyer from aruba is filing a claim in court on our behalf. since this was an autombile accident should the insurance comapny supply me with a claim number so that all medical we have accured since we have been home, goes under there policy.


AttyCBradford :

Hello! I would be glad to assist you on this issue. You should make sure that you have a claim number when receiving medical treatment.

AttyCBradford :

The insurance company should be able to provide the claim number to your attorney who is filing the claim and then your attorney can provide it to you

AttyCBradford :

Otherwise, it would be wise to make sure that you keep a list of all the medical records of when, where, and why you went to the doctor.

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

AttyCBradford and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you