I was discriminated against because I have a disability. High school basketball is over for me, and I missed the opportunity to play. My mom provided everyone with the most reasonable easy accommodations, and they were ignored. I'm supposed to get equal rights.
1. Is there a government office that I can report these disability discriminations to, other than Department of Ed's OCR?
2. Is there a government office that I can report this to in the Department of Justice?
3. Is there a way to make information about all/any of this public? Everyone on the basketball team knows I never got to run even one play, but people in the community think this guy is a saint.
4. The school isn't going to do anything because he is such a winning coach.
5. Is there a way to complain, or file a lawsuit, against CIF for keeping me ineligible?
What do I want to achieve? To some people I might seem a little awkward. Sometimes I freeze and can't say anything. I have a lot of fear. I was bullied for years. I've switched schools 3 times.
Could you tell me? What forms of justice are open to me? A lawsuit, what kind? Complaints to government agencies? Who? It is against the law to discriminate against someone with disabilities, but there aren't police to call for it, are there.