Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Hello, Where can I find if there is any will of my relative

Hello, Where can I find if there is any will of my relative which passed away at Chicago? We didn't find anything in his apartments and either in his safety deposit Box and we don't know if he has any relation with any Attorney. I am calling from Greece and my name isXXXXX

Hello

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and look forward to providing you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your loved one.

If there is no copy in his home or safe deposit box, it may be that he only filed it with the Register of Wills/Probate Court in the courthouse in the County where he lived. I suggest you can try that.