How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9411
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a writ issued for a case i won by default. This

This answer was rated:

I need to get a writ issued for a case i won by default. This is in california superior court. What are the steps to obtain a writ?
Do you mean a writ of execution?

Which County is the case filed in?

Does the defendant own any real property?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Los Angeles. The defendant did own real property, but i was verbally informed they were foreclosed on. It was a hotel that we did some business for and were never paid. It was about $6k before any interest, fees, etc.

The Clerk of the Court will issue a Writ of Execution if you fill out the form.

You will also need a Notice of Levy.

Instructions on how to enforce a judgment are posted at

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Atty and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the Excellent rating!