How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help ASAP. I filed an age discrimation charge with the

Customer Question

I need help ASAP. I filed an age discrimation charge with the Human Rights Department in June 2011. I am the Acting Pro Se on my case which I have won 2 appeals with the Illinois HumanRights Commission. I need a lawyer who has experience in age discrimination and with the Human Rights deparment and Human Rights Commission
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, the policies of this site do not permit us to represent customers of this site or to provide direct referrals. Meaning, no attorney on this site can provide actual representation or the name of a specific attorney for your case. However, we can point you in the right direction with some valuable assets. Would this be satisfactory? Thank you.