WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

accused of "threatening city hall" by a woman with a real bad

accused of "threatening city hall" by a woman with a real bad attitude in court clerks off. hard to believe over asking a second question she does not like being yeld BACK AT , do i have a case now that this is on my name not cool !

WALLSTREETLAW :

Hello I am a licensed attorney. I am here to help answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification

WALLSTREETLAW :

This is an unfortunate situation,

WALLSTREETLAW :

What you should do is contact the administration office of the clerks office and file a complaint against the clerk,

WALLSTREETLAW :

also, consider sending a letter from an attorney threatening a defamation case against her, if she has made these comments to you and if these comments have been written down on your record, or was made public where you have suffered financial injury.

WALLSTREETLAW :

A defamation case would be your legal option, however it is best to handle such matters through a complaint with the administration to see if they will handle this internally.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'd like to schedule a follow up appointment with WallStreetLaw on Tuesday, May the 7th at 9:30 PM Pacific Time Zone.

that is fine.