Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

my name is

Customer Question
my name isXXXXX bought a...

my name isXXXXX bought a car for XXXXX XXXXXX but I owned the car my name is XXXXX XXXXX title and her name is XXXXX XXXXX time that the 2013 repay four-door she's missed for payments hasn't been keeping up with insurance on it I been paying the insurance I'm going to take the car back up I can never get your letter said some sometimes I can take I'm wondering can I have you had the court have the police take the car back for me that they tell again I don't have a title she does so I don't highly get the car out of tow im , without title. I know . No if I can get the car before it is towed in that's what I need to do and then fight for the title, in which you can help me and court. XXX XXXXXX telephone number xxx-xxxx-xxxxx

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Legal
5/5/2013
Lawyer: TexLaw, Attorney replied 4 years ago
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Hi Mr. Sullivan,

The lawyers at JustAnswer are here only to answer your legal questions on line. We cannot directly assist you or represent you, an no attorney-client relationship is formed.

If you want to discuss your issue with me, I'd be happy to talk you through it and give you guidance. However, if you are after direct representation, we need to get you a refund.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

-ZDNlaw
Tina, Lawyer