How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31769
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

were buying a house togeather in just her name its been five

This answer was rated:

were buying a house togeather in just her name its been five years now were was my on too when my was good but she didnt she to kick me out is thier any thang i can do about she pays the payment but give almost all of my money to pay on what ever im not rent from her we did this together now she try to change around so she get it me it was all good tell she want to break up me thenthis happen she want house to her self i get nothing back

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Are you married?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



If you are not an owner of the property (not on the deed), then you don't have an ownership interest in the property, and therefore - unfortunately - you wouldn't have a claim to the property or a right to be paid anything if you move out.

The only exception would be if you had a contract giving you this right.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she was supost to put on was are deal

If you have anything in writing to prove that, then you could sue to enforce the written contract. However, of there's nothing in writing , you would wither have to get her to agree or admit that she owes you the money for your interest in written form.
Roger and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that what i should do


Yes, if you don't have anything in writing, but if you can get something written, that's your best option.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you

No problem. Please let me know if you need anything else