Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

google blacklisted pinkmail.org free email system for breast

Google blacklisted pinkmail.org free email...

Google blacklisted pinkmail.org free email system for breast cancer patients and supporters due to hackers spaming us ...we increased secruity right away and closed the loop hole...we let all big servers pinkmail runs through know what we did and it wasnt us and they all released us but google ,they kept pinkmail blocked from sending emails for two weeks ...i had tv and radio ads running and lost pinkmailers who couldnt use the system....it took a letter of intent to sue before they released us can i sue and win for damages....google is a big powerful company but they did cost me money and harm to my company.

5/5/2013
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

You could sue google and in order to succeed you would have to prove that you sent them all of the proof they required that your hacking issues and spam issues had been corrected and you had proper security now in place as they required and they still refused to reinstate access. Not to lie to you, the cost of this suit could be expensive and you would have to sue them in CA where they are located, but if you prove that you provided them all of the information they required to release the email and they refused to do so and as such you suffered a loss and you can prove the amount of those losses, then you could sue them to recover the damages.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney