TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

I am not sure if you received my last email, but I did finally

Customer Question

I am not sure if you received my last email, but I did finally get you the documents you requested on the franchise. It was a few days before I could follow up and Just Answer would not take my PW, so I tried to reset and they did not send me another code to get on until this evening for some reason. Can you let me know if you rec'd. the inform. an if you are still interested?
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.

Sure I remember you...Fantastic Sam's franchise.

I have not seen the documents yet, so I need you to send them to:

[email protected]

Attn: ZDNlaw

Re: http://www.justanswer.com/law/7qohs-not-sure-received-last-email-finally.html?mode=qa

Once you send it, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it. When I get it I will review it and then get back to you with some recommendations.

Thanks,
ZDN
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will make another attempt at sending them. It showed it went through last time. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
I'll keep an eye out for them. They have not showed up yet though.

Thanks for your patience,
ZDN
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
I still have not received the attachments. It's odd that they have not been sent my way yet. Can you verify that the email did not bounce back to you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am emailing to see if there is possibly a fax no. I can email the documents at. I am having a hard time getting the file to go through. If so please reply with a fax no.
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, JustAnswer does not have a fax number we can use for this purpose and I am not permitted to provide you with my office fax.

May I suggest that you attempt to upload the document onto DropBox (wwww.dropbox.com) in a public folder and then send me a link to that folder? The instructions on the website are relatively easy to follow on this.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will attempt this.....thanks!
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
Great, I hope it works!