How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38879
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i have some more questions about my foreclosure

This answer was rated:

hi i have some more questions about my foreclosure
Hello again,

What question may I "justanswer" for you today?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok last time i talked about getting the judge to recuse himself or transfer the case to another judge, should i pursue that since he wont listen to me or let me talk or should i just go ahead with discovery and gather more facts and then is there some way to "make" him look at my findings and make a ruling on them before trial?

Um, you seem to be answering your own question.

If you have a judge who you know in advance won't permit you to exercise your rights to due process, then trying to disqualify the judge won't make your current circumstances any worse than it already is. And, by putting it on the record that you believe your due process rights are being ignored by the court, that gives you grounds for an appeal that you would not ordinarily have.

So, while I can't tell you what to do, I think that the answer is self evident.

Hope this helps.
socrateaser and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you