How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

IHi i have three children with mental disabilities, but only

Customer Question

IHi i have three children with mental disabilities, but only two live with me. The 17 year old and the 25 year old. The 25 year old can't hold down are keep a place to live, so he live's with me. The problem is i can't afford to take care of him,and it is getting to the point that we are going to lget evecited for me not able to pay rent. I understand you can't live anywhere for free, but how as a mother can you put your child out on the street that has a mental disability. I also have problems with my septic system i have sewer all over the side of my house,a nd this is a saftey issuse, but what can i do.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Have you tried to apply your sons for SSI or SSDI and get him qualified for that?

Have you housing assistance only for your 25 year old based on his disability with social services?