TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

My son apply for this college in October, and each time they

Customer Question

My son apply for this college in October, and each time they said they didn't receive his transcript I sent one in October and another one in December, I receive a letter from the school that he was accept and a week later they said they made an error. I had sent in $150.00 to agree for accepting to attend the university this fall. I call the school to see
if I should send out another transcript and they said to hold out they need to look in to the matter. I am going fadex another transcript to the school. I am afraid if we waited to long
it will be to late to apply for housing. Please advice me should i be doing something else.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Just so I understand you, the school has rescinded your son's acceptance because they made an error? It sounds like your son should contact the school ASAP before anything else is sent, and inquire as to whether or not he was accepted and will be admitted in the fall. Once your son determines that he will be admitted in the fall, then I'd send the transcripts ... unless your son is told otherwise. But it sounds like you were already told not to send the transcripts yet. Accordingly, I would wait and focus on straightening out the error. If it turns out that your son is not admitted, then I'm sorry to say that there is no legal action you could take, since you would not be able to force the school to accept your son merely because of the mistake. The school may accept or reject anybody, even after errors are made. So, for now, I'd focus on getting a straight answer about being admitted.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!