In Arkansas. a person must be at least 17 years old to be emancipated from their parents and be able to show that they are financially independent. The law in Arkansas is as follows:

9-27-362. Emancipation of juveniles.

(a) A petition for emancipation may be filed in a circuit court by any
party to a dependency-neglect, dependency, family in need of services, or
delinquency case.

(b) The petition shall be served along with a notice of hearing to the
juvenile's parent, legal guardian, or legal custodian.

(c) The circuit court may emancipate a juvenile in a
dependency-neglect, dependency, family in need of services, or
delinquency case.

(d)(1) The court may emancipate the juvenile after a hearing on the
petition if the petitioner shows by a preponderance of the evidence that:

(A) The juvenile is at least seventeen (17) years of age;

(B) The juvenile is willing to live separate and apart from his or her
parent, legal guardian, or legal custodian;

(C) The juvenile has an appropriate place to live;

(D) The juvenile has been managing or has the ability to manage his or
her own financial affairs;

(E) The juvenile has a legal source of income, such as employment or a
trust fund;

(F) The juvenile has health care coverage or a realistic plan on how to
meet his or her health needs;

(G) The juvenile agrees to comply with the compulsory school attendance
laws; and

(H) Emancipation is in the best interest of the juvenile.

(2) The court shall consider the wishes of the parent, legal guardian,
or legal custodian in making its decision.

(3) If the juvenile has an attorney ad litem, the court shall consider
the recommendation of the attorney ad litem.

(e) An order of emancipation has the following effects:

(1) The juvenile has the right to obtain and consent to all medical
care, including counseling;

(2) The juvenile has the right to enter into contracts;

(3) The juvenile has the right to enroll himself or herself in school,
college, or other educational programs;

(4) The juvenile has the right to obtain a driver's license without
consent of a parent or other adult so long as the juvenile complies with
the remaining requirements of the driver's license law;

(5) The juvenile's parent, legal guardian, or legal custodian is no
longer legally responsible for the juvenile;

(6) The juvenile may still be charged with a delinquency and prosecuted
in juvenile court;

(7) The juvenile may not marry without parental permission pursuant to
§ 9-11-102;

(8) The juvenile is not relieved from compulsory school attendance;

(9) The department is not relieved from the responsibility of providing
independent living services and funding for which the juvenile is
eligible upon request by the juvenile;

(10) Child support orders are not terminated but may cease upon entry
of an order from the court that issued the order of child support;

(11) Until the juvenile reaches the age of majority, the juvenile
remains eligible for federal programs and services as a juvenile;

(12) The juvenile is not permitted to obtain items prohibited for sale
to or possession by a minor, such as tobacco or alcohol;

(13) The juvenile remains subject to state and federal laws enacted for
the protection of persons under eighteen (18) years of age such as the
prohibition against a juvenile's obtaining a tattoo; and

(14) No statute of limitations is affected.

As you might imagine, proving this isn't easy -unless she has a job and could pay her own bills, etc., a court most likely would not grant the emancipation. In that case, her only option would be to wait until she was legally 18, and an adult in the eyes of the law.

If she left the home now and moved in with you, her parents could call the police and have her returned because she's technically a runaway. You wouldn't get in trouble because you didn't kidnap her or tell her to move out --but her parents might not see it that way - and any time the police are getting involved, it's not a good situation.

If her parents won't let her move in with you, it's best she wait out the remainder of the time until she turns 18.