How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33774
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

so can i file for summary judgement after my current attorney

Customer Question

so can i file for summary judgement after my current attorney withdraws ? theres no evidence &no one has ever been deposed after 2 yrs judge put in for medation & ive asked you questions on this case . it seems after litacation & discovery with nothing that we asked our attorney to file this & he wonnt & i seem not to be able to get a attorney to file this ? can i file it myself ? How do i do it & where do i get the form to do this ?? or should i run a ad in help wanted attorney needed to file
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

If you do not have an attorney then you can certainly file a Motion for Summary judgment yourself.

JD 1992 :

However, each one is unique and there is no form and it would be impossible to tell you how to file one.

JD 1992 :

You may be able to hire an attorney through a website like or to prepare the summary judgment motion for you. If you decide to go that route then also get them to do a brief explaining summary judgments and the law on them in Indiana as well as what rules govern the proceeding.