How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7408
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HELLO, For the past 3years + I been living with a well to do

This answer was rated:

HELLO, For the past 3years + I been living with a well to do man.He made me promises of a trust , + a home+ love and care all my life, all his life . I did a lot to help him, in the way of care for him and his home in P LANTATION fL. He did buy us a home, my name is XXXXX XXXXX buyer . contract. +ALL THIS WAS TALKED AbOUT ON LOTS OF EMAILS... I was in ohio at the time this place was bought. he[ charles GLENN TOLD ME MY NAME WOULD BE ADDED TO THE TITLE AS SOON AS I return to Fl. my name is XXXXX XXXXX half owner on the moble home ,not the land. I could no longer take Charles abuse, or liveing condition at Charles home,I AM LIVEING IN THE MOBILE HOME, Charles has given me two time frams to be out . what can I do. I think Charles has done this to other women too. what can I do. emma mae adkins

Hello Emna: I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in now. If your name is XXXXX XXXXX title to the mobile home as part owner, then you have a right to live in it; however, it is the owner of the land who must consent to the MH remaining there. That could be a problem if you are forced to move it somewhere else. It sound like you made a contract with Charles and depending on all the facts you might have grounds to sue for breach of it. If you haven't consulted a local attorney about your relationship with Charles, you should do so immediately. I believe that a lawyer will have more success in dealing with Charles than you will on your own. I wish you the best.

I hope this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. I thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.

Irwin Law and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you