How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117438
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive dealt with PaulMGD, hes very familiar with my ongoing

This answer was rated:

I've dealt with PaulMGD, hes very familiar with my ongoing situation. He trumped my actual attorney in legal accumen. Iam trying to get thru the second part of a civil expungment for involuntary addmission and its to get my firearms rights back. I've been a active sport shooter since 2000.It is almost too fantastic to believe, I find myself in the position of just having obtained a provisional patent for what qualifys as being the innovatively foremost scope ring mount able to be found in a domestic as well as international patent search. The improbability of this fact beggars my imagination. Nowhere in the world right now is there anything like this. And Iam under a firearms disabilty! Iam on SSD, due to a severe bout with depression at one time. I couldnt do anything, panics attacks dibilated me, depression haunted me, I couldnt engage any real work project. No medicine seem to work. I had two profound changes occur at different times, and they completly and totally changed me into what I once. was. Proof of this is the patent. That was planned from the start.... bought equipment, tooling, materials- built a mini- machine shop whos sole purpose was to generate a patent, And I acomplished that in spades . I want the payoff. Here it is: how do you discredit a pysch doc. Looking in the ORC, they seem impervious.And the magistrate will listen to them over me. You could read the rest here, but this what I'd like to go to sleep on.Who will try to stop me from achieving regaining theses rights back. What will they ask me?..what will they use as evidence? What can I do or say to refute their allegations of whatever> What is the proper body language on a witness stand. What can i conveigh in that manner TO SHOW iAM A TOGETHER PERSON, what dont you do?.Afriend of mine actually worked for the FBI and it was utterly astounding in what he had been taught to discern and identify
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent Paul a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Wendy for touching bases with me on this . I've been watching for a answer expectantly, as you may suppose. Till then-JReeves

Thank you for your patience. He might not be back online until tomorrow, if you'd like to work with another professional, please let us know.

Thank you for asking for me and for your kind words.

In order to discredit the psychologist, you must use another professional psychologist who can testify that they have examined you and explain how the other doctor's opinion is not correct. An expert's testimony can only be discredited with testimony from some other expert. Without an expert witness on your side, I am afraid that no matter what you actually say the court will follow the expert's recommendation.

In being questioned, you must remain calm, no matter what they ask you and no matter how mean their questioning sounds. If you get mad or the slightest bit upset about anything they ask, they will use that against you.

These cases though depend solely on the expert testimony and you just maintaining your composure and not getting angry with anything that is said or asked.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.


There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117438
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you