How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33911
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I send a letter or form to the Maricopa County Superior

Customer Question

Can I send a letter or form to the Maricopa County Superior Court, (AZ) asking them to dismiss a creditor's law firm's plea for summary judgement?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
JD 1992 :

No, if you were sued and they filed a Motion for Summary Judgment you have to file a full response to it. You're not allowed to send letters to the court asking for anything.

JD 1992 :

Also, it has to be a full response for the judge to consider it.

JD 1992 :

You have to respond to each point, present evidence or argument against it, etc.

JD 1992 :

The website is showing you are offline so I will exit so I can assist other customers. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions that you have in this thread. However, please don't issue a rating until our interaction is complete and all of your questions have been answered.