Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

a gentelman made a verble contract with me to care for him around the clock , at his home

Customer Question

a gentelman made a verble contract with me to care for him around the clock , at his home . i help this man fill out a morgtage reduction form and entered myself as his live-in-aide . he received a letter from CSC , stating that the man has to pay 5000.00 back because the CSC has claimed this man has used unauthorizied funds . state of arizona saies that he has civil rights hire a live in aide and barder for the service. we appealed and NAD court reaffrimed CSC claim. can i file a civil rights violation in fed. court and ask for a dismissille of there ruling.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Lorrie, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

It certainly looks like this gentleman's civil rights have been violated in that he is being discriminated because of his disability which requires him to have 24-hour assistance. Yes, you should file in Federal Court, but it would have to be in the name of the gentleman as the Plaintiff.

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",

Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA