How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seeking a civil lawyer to help me sue a fellow psychologist

Customer Question

I am seeking a civil lawyer to help me sue a fellow psychologist for ethical violations. I broke my foot in July 2011 and suffered from RSD - Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy also known as Systemic CRPS Type II. She told my husband I had a "fantasy illness" and was seeking attention and diagnosed me as bipolar. I spent a year in a wheel chair and on medical leave. I have no previous psychiatric history and have been married for 27 years. Instead of helping my family during a time of crisis she gave my husband divorce atteorneys and had me commited against my will to a locked psych hospital. This clinical psycjologist has a long history of mental illness, hospitalizations, domestic violence and sexual abuse trauma. She took over my practice, my speaking engagments and all my patients who were referred to her by my staff as policies and proceedures were put in place to stop me from working.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.


I'm terribly sorry to hear about your situation.

Essentially, what you are saying is that she manipulated the situation by diagnosing you falsely and then had you committed. You are asserting that she did this to steal your business.

What kind of business association did you have with this person (i.e., was she your partner or are you both employed by the same employer)?

Was there an objective finding by a third party when you were committed that you were mentally ill and required hospitalization against your will (i.e. you were a danger to yourself or others)?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am the founder of the worlds largest ministry for healing after abortion. (Rachel's Vineyard) I write treatment manuals for sexual abuse trauma, abortion trauma and currently working with folks at Pentagon for Soldiers Trauma - This psychologist moved from Ohio, needed to get a new license to practice and wanted me to supervise her. She was a volunteer! My programs are in 53 countries and in 22 languages. She was using my connections to advance herself and when I got hurt she commodered a wreckless takeover of my life. Ever seen the movie "what about Bob?" with Richard dreyfuss and Bob Murray -- just like that!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Please refund my money. I have been waiting for an answer and I need to leave my office now. I simply needed to know names of attorneys willing to take my case for civil lawsuit -- I would prefer to talk not e-mail because of my disability. It seemed like a good place to ask but I think I will do better by contacting Bar Association. Thanks!
Expert:  TexLaw replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting you a response. We can only provide you answers to specific legal questions regarding your case. The website rules prohibits us from directly representing anyone or referring someone to a specific attorney, so I think you are right and the Bar Association will be a better help to you.

I wish you good luck with your case and if there is any analytical question you need answered regarding it, please let us know.