How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Swartz Your Own Question
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3139
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thomas Swartz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who would you file new updated by laws for a condo in Verm

This answer was rated:

Who would you file new updated by laws for a condo in Vermont

You would record amended bylaws with the Town Clerk's Office in the county in which the Condominium is located. You can find a list of the appropriate Town Clerk's Office Here.

Thomas Swartz and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Is there anything else I can assist you with concerning your question?