How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 51,Beginning at the age of 13 I was in and out of the

This answer was rated:

I am 51,Beginning at the age of 13 I was in and out of the hospital.Nov.1975,Feb.76,Feb.77,Nov.80.XXXXX on all.Got my records from hospital last year because of news about euginics comm.What he did and what he said he did are 2 entirely different stories.What can I do

Thank you for your question.

Do you believe his actions have caused you any permanent injuries that you did not know where a result of his actions until you got the records?

Is the doctor still practicing?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have not been the same. I am very angry inside. he did a lot of things to me .I have 47 pages of records and I can't believe what I'm reading. hi is still practicing in Winston Salem N.C. I am not the only one. I have proof from another person. One time we were in the hospital at the same time. Same room,operation,and Dr.

This does not sound like you have a physical injury that has caused you a permanent disability and I'm unsure on whether there is an actual actionable injury on which you could base a claim.

Regardless, it is very likely that the statute of limitations would bar any claim you have against this doctor for medical malpractice or fraud. You would have to establish that there was very good reason that you did not discover your injury until this time period, which will likely be hard to establish in this case.

However, it is probably not too late to file a complaint with the NC medical licensing board and move for him to be punished that way.
Would you like me to get you the NC board's information so that you can contact them with your complaint?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He did a lot of things to me that was un-nessasary. I think he experimented with me on cosmetic surgery on the vagina. I have researched this on the internet and what I saw on line and what I see when I look at myself in the mirror are the same.


Unfortunately, the statute of limitations is going to prevent any sort of legal claim.

But again, this would be something you could file in a complaint with the licensing board.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,
TexLaw and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you