How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
Type Your Legal Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

at present, i am a victim of predatory gangstalking. I have

This answer was rated:

at present, i am a victim of predatory gangstalking. I have sufficient hard evidence at present to validate the stalking. I want to pursue a civil suit and then move to criminal charges. I am almost certain who has hired or is responsible, but need a little more investigation. I do not know where to turn. The gangstalkers actually hacked my 911 call and pretended to the be the 911 dispatcher and misrepresented me to the police. I spoke with the phone company and this was validated. I have pulled one uhf tap off my phone line. It is a gang of estimated 30 people. I have enough to go to FBI, but am scared. Should I have a lawyer be with me when I talk to the FBI?

Thank you for your question.

An attorney would be able to help you press the FBI or other law enforcement agency into pressing charges or starting an investigation. Further, if there is any illegal activity which you might have participated in, an attorney will help you avoid incriminating yourself in front of the FBI. So, hiring an attorney would be a good idea in your case.

As far as a civil lawsuit, you have not related any thing which would lead me to believe that you have a claim. The simple harassment is not actionable unless it has caused you a loss. Have you lost any money as a result of the harassment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not or never have been involved in any criminal activity. But having an advocate like my own attorney would make me feel less nervous.


I have spent 2000 dollars removing spyware that caused my computers to be run from a remote location and hiring a private investigator.


I have talked to a psychologist regarding the stress.


I have suffered severe emotional distress and felt like a hostage in my own home.

Thank you for your response.

I'm glad there is no criminal activity on your part to worry about. Coming to the FBI with "clean hands" always makes for a better outcome.

In regard to your civil charges for the recovery of the expenses you incurred as a result of damages to your computer by the illegal hacking, I think you have a case that you can bring. You will also likely be able to recover emotional suffering damages as well if you prove your case.

If you know the identity of the perpetrators, then you should definitely consider filing a lawsuit. This is not the sort of lawsuit that an attorney will take on contingency however because your damages are not high enough to pay for the attorney's fees if you win. So you will likely be faced with having to retain an attorney with fees up front and agree to hourly rate for the case.

This sort of lawsuit may involve some complicated issues, so it would be best to try to handle it with an attorney
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You are most kind. Thank you so very much for your advice.

You are very welcome.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,
TexLaw and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you