How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got married in approximately March of 2011 the husband

Customer Question

I got married in approximately March of 2011 the husband left in May 2011 I have not seen him since I have attempted to contact him through his mothers address in Virginia to no avail what can I do to rectify this situation
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
Are you seeking a divorce from him due to his absence?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I haven't seen him since he left and he hasn't contacted me I do want this to be resolved

Expert:  Barrister replied 4 years ago.
Ok, but by "resolved" do you mean that you want a divorce?