In the state of Tennessee is it against the law to sell used…

In the state of Tennessee...
In the state of Tennessee is it against the law to sell used front end (steering) parts for commercial trucks
4/6/2013
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

After looking through Tennessee law on this issue, I have not located any law which would prohibit you from selling this type of used commercial truck parts in Tennessee. So, it is legal.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further working together on your questions.

Best Regards,
ZDN
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney