How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A little over a year ago I was asked if I wanted to invest

This answer was rated:

A little over a year ago I was asked if I wanted to invest in a check cashing business called LoanGo. I was to receive 18% on my investment in one year. I invested $30,000 and the year was up in early December, 2012. I have not heard from the person or the business since. I have called several times and emailed to no avail. Who should I contact about this?

My name isXXXXX My email address [email protected]
My mailing address is XXXXX XXX X, XXXXX XXXXX, XX XXXXX.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, I am sorry to learn of this situation. If you are unable to contact this individual it is possible that you were fraudulently induced into giving your money to a false investment, and that the money was stolen from you. You can contact your local District Attorney, the police department, or report the matter to the Washington State Attorney General's Office:

William B. Esq. :

You may also institute a civil suit against these individuals for fraud and breach of contract. To do so you can file the suit yourself, or you can contact an attorney to help you.

William B. Esq. :

I hope that the above information is helpful, if you have any questions, please use the “Reply to Expert Link” and I will follow up promptly. Once you are satisfied with your answer, please rate my service by clicking on the “OK” “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT” buttons, if you believe my service is anything less than “OK” please stop and tell me what additional information or clarification you need to make your experience satisfactory.

If you have any further questions, or if I missed or misunderstood what you were asking, please do ask and I will follow up promptly, You may continue to follow up if further questions arise even after rating my response.

JACUSTOMER-w2d3tuvy- :

The reason I contacted you was because I met the person while we were staying at an RV park on Rodeo Road in Casa Grande. The person supposedly has an office in Chandler, AZ. Should I contact someone in Arizona where that person is, or should I contact someone here in Washington, where I live?

William B. Esq. :

I would try contacting the person in both places (it is not unusual in situations such as this to send certified letters to both (or all) known addresses).

William B. Esq. :

If you have contact information for this individual in Arizona, and believe you can best get in touch with him in that state, you can hire a process server or private investigator to locate them relatively inexpensively if you do not have contact information readily available. Usually it is easiest if you use someone that is local to the individual (Arizona) to track the person down.

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the kind rating, it is greatly appreciated. I wish you the best of luck with this matter. If you have further questions regarding this type of issue, or any other legal matter, please do not hesitate to use our service in the future. You may post a question for any of our experts in general, or to me directly by titling your question “To CalAttorney 2…” or using the link:

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX you,


CalAttorney2 and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you