How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116773
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

need help from terrorist

This answer was rated:

need help from terrorist
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Please explain what is going on and what information you are in need of.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have had dog tortured and killled, threats on dogs now, house and yard trashed, gun pointed at me etc... Last officer out insisted I said something I would never say. Lawyer told me I need to leave. Could never do that, will not have anyone else be terrorized. Need help

Thank you for your reply. I am very sorry to hear this. Have you been to your local DA's office yet with your evidence? You do understand we cannot provide legal representation from this site?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Don't drive, can't even get mail. So I just have to wait for them to kill me? Ivy Bend has high turn over rate. Found out they hung someone on Cody road (down the road from me) few yrs before I moved here. Will not move, so that gives them a right to terorize and probably kill me?

Thank you for your response.

I am so sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. You must get your evidence to the District Attorney's Office, they are the only ones remaining who can help you, since you have called the police and you have gone to a lawyer and have gone to the local churches. I am afraid the local DA and the FBI (if this conduct is occurring based on some type of illegal discrimination such as race/sex) would be your final recourses to get action taken in the criminal court.

Aside from criminal action, your remaining recourse would be to file suit against the person or persons who are doing this to you in the civil court and seek civil money damages and a restraining order from the court against the person or persons committing these acts.

They have no right to terrorize you or to even come onto your property and you need to report them to the police every time they do so.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.


There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you