How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After 3 years of searching day and night

Customer Question

After 3 years of searching day and night for a Nashville, TN attorney who knows The American's with Disabilities Act of 1990 and who defend the disabled and are not after Social Security I have concluded that they don't exist (natural conclusion) Can you give me the name of a Nashville or Tennessee Attorney who defends the disabled?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 4 years ago.

Hello Denise,
My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney. Glad to try and help out.
Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you.
Accordingly, I'm pleased to share the following information. Having carefully considered everything you're shared here, here is what I would recommend. There are some instances where going forward without legal counsel is a viable option. This is not one of them, however, and in all candor proceeding as a pro per litigant would not be advisable here, which I realize of course you realize.
So, your next step at this juncture is to confer with legal counsel, but the good news is that process is entirely free of charge to you. I can only imagine what a stressful and trying time this is for you, so please believe me I mean it when I say I am glad to say there is a way to seek justice without having the burden of trying to pay attorneys' fees. To help folks in this online venue, I am required to follow site rules including refraining from accepting cases and/or making direct referrals to named attorneys. However, I can tell you where I would turn were I in your very shoes. Toward that end, my very next step would be to take advantage of the resources of the non-profit, American Bar Association accredited, National Board of Trial Advocacy Division of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification.
Here is a listing of all such Board Certified Civil Trial Advocates practicing in your jurisdiction (please just click the following link):
These folks would generally be regarded as the cream of the crop, so to speak, and I believe your best chance of securing the practice area competency you seek lies in this database. There are certainly plenty of fine general referral resources, but for this type of matter I would suggest trying the one I mentioned.
If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.
You deserve to be treated properly, and I truly hope all works out for you.
Take care,
Ben, J.D.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't seem to get signed in properly to read your answer. Could you send your answer to [email protected]?

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 4 years ago.

Hello Denise,

I am very sorry for any frustration and do apologize for any inconvenience.


I did submit a request for someone to contact you to assist you.


If you need any assistance with this or anything else related to your account or experience here, folks are always available (upper left hand side of web page shows options for phone, chat, email):

Customer Support

Take care,

Ben, J.D.

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 4 years ago.
Hello Denise,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.


Ben, J.D.

Related Legal Questions