How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33771
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

have traffic accident case coming up 4-01-2013.lost tickets

This answer was rated:

have traffic accident case coming up 4-01-2013.lost tickets called court house were this occured.they said cant give me info because i have attorny and need to speak with him about case.i have not hired an attorny.only spock to one never paid any money to retain. ?how do i do a discovery if they wont release info about case?

JD 1992 :

File your Motion for Discovery.

JD 1992 :

Also file a document and title it "Notive of Appearance Pro Se" and in it list your addtress and contact info and state that you are appearing pro se to represent yourself.



JD 1992 :


JD 1992 :

Did you have additional questions?

Dwayne B. and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you