Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to find out what a summary reveiw is and avise on how

Customer Question
to write one please help...
I need to find out what a summary reveiw is and avise on how to write one please help
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Legal
3/1/2013
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 4 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Hi, Judt, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help, but need a bit more information, if you do not mind,

It would be very helpful if you could elaborate a little on the circumstances i.e.,

1. Will this be prepared for the Judge ?

2. If so, what type of case ?

3. At what stage is the case ?

I apologize for all the questions, and I might have a couple more, but I would like to understand exactly what you need so that I can accommodate you

Thank you,

Yes it is for the judge a co. Bought a deit I had now they are sewing me getting ready to go before the judge march 13

Hi, Judt, Thank you for your reply, I apologize, but I do not understand what you mean by the following statement,

"Bought a deit I had now they are sewing me getting ready to go before the Judge"

Please be kind enough to explain,

Is this an Appeal ?

Thank you,

I had few bills that when I lost my job I couldn't pay so I turned them over to a debit advoriser there was one that won't settle they sold it to porfolo who filed a summary judgement aganist me now the courts wants summary reveiw but I don't know what it is

Hi, Judt,

It sounds like the creditor got a judgment against you by default. Let me ask you this,

1. What amount is the judgment for ?

2. In which Court did this creditor get a judgment against you ? (It should say on the papers you were sent)

3. On what date was the judgment given to the creditor ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

ANDREA

Isthere some way I can fax these papers to you

You can send them as "Attachments" if they are stored on your computer. You would click on the paper clip at the top of your "Reply" box and follow the instructions . Please try that and let's see if it works, It should work because many customers are able to send things that way. Let's try that first and if it doesn't work I will see what other way would be possible, Okay ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

I don't have them on my computer because I don't have a scanner. I have until march 8 to have my summary review back to the courts. Porfolo has a bill of sale where they bought my debit of 13,000.00 but doesn't say what the debit was bought for. Vermont county courts are the ones that handed down the judgement on 2-27-2013

Hi, Judt,

From what you have said and without having the benefit of reviewing the documents you have, it appears that the Court is informing you that you have until March 8 to file an Appeal from this judgment. You do not say in which Court this judgment was entered against you, but you would file an Appeal in the Court which is one step above the Court in which this judgment was entered. You do not give the name of the Court in which this judgment was entered, so I cannot name the Court in which you should file this Appeal. However, the Court in which you file your Appeal will have the forms for you to fill out and you should do this as soon as possible,

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney