How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rvlaw Your Own Question
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8386
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
rvlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a renter. property has been forclosed. New owner has

Customer Question

I am a renter. property has been forclosed. New owner has not given me 90 days according to the PTFA to vacate but has requested possesion of property immediately. I would like to file a motion of Abeyance until they conform to the law to give me 90 days to vacate. I want to know if there is any particular form I need to fill out in the State of Maryland for this motion?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.



I'll double check



Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.

Have to leave for work and can't find the exact form. Re-list the question and another expert will help. Thanks for your patience. Sorry I couldn't help sooner