rvlaw
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
3071004

I am a renter. property has been forclosed. New owner has

Customer Question

I am a renter. property has been forclosed. New owner has not given me 90 days according to the PTFA to vacate but has requested possesion of property immediately. I would like to file a motion of Abeyance until they conform to the law to give me 90 days to vacate. I want to know if there is any particular form I need to fill out in the State of Maryland for this motion?
Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.

I'll double check

rich

Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.

Have to leave for work and can't find the exact form. Re-list the question and another expert will help. Thanks for your patience. Sorry I couldn't help sooner

rich